FOLLOW ME 4 TWEETS

http://followme4tweets.blogspot.com Let Us Follow is a great tool that allows you to get free followers. It is a unique system, just for signing up you get 25 credits. When you visit other sites like; facebook, twitter, etc. and like pages or follow tweeters you earn more credits. This helps you promote your page and increase your followers, click the link below. http://t.co/hPBSuNf

Friday, June 17, 2011

BLOGGING, CAN I GET PAID!!! (FACEBOOK CONNECT)

Can you really make money blogging, I believe you can. Blogging is just as creative as a writer, we provide short essays sharing valuable information and stories. We are talented individuals who want to share our experience and talents with the world. Bloggers are generally authentic in their creative writings, many use products and services to write about; like life insurance or green products. I have read a great variety of stories on these two topics and each one has there own vision about it. We express our likes and sometimes dislikes; we can talk about anything, world news, love and simply life experiences. We write about funny and serious topics or specific moments of time.

Blogging is a separate generation all by itself. If you are looking for something out of life, just start writing you be surprised what you have in you. I'm not saying everyone is a writer, but everyone definitely has a talent. Let's take a basketball player, he didn't just grow up and reach age 20 and decide he was a basketball player. This is something that comes gradually, in most cases at an early age he knows or believes in this talent and pursues it.

If you have a talent or have a desire to do something don't procrastinate; just get started you never know, that may be what you are searching for. Don't let your talents lay dormant, exercise what you do best but never be afraid to try new things.

Life is a beautiful experience, yes we may have some ups and downs, but we only have one life let us live to the fullest. Never let a situation or problem stop you, be bold and reach for the stars no one else is going to do this for you.

If you are a writer/blogger I invite you to join our world and explore the wide journey ahead of you. Get started today and make the best of your talents in our world of writing. Looking forward to reading your work, get started and begin to connect with many other talented individuals and their world.

Join our united communities; here are a few areas I have joined and remember never limit yourself. Google and find other communities and blogging information.

http://theblogfrog.com

http://bloggers.com

http://blogspot.com

http://www.elance.com/s/marieclv/?rid=22TZB


5 comments:

  1. Great advice. Before I started to blog, I couldn't conceive of what I would blog about. I admit, my start was a bit rough. Now I have three. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started and I feel like giving up. Barley anyone views my blog. But after reading this I feel like giving it a second chance

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you completely, Marie. I would never even think that my measly contribution to the web would become something, anything, useful, but currently I have 1400+ views and it keeps growing. You just should keep on blogging and people will come looking. So don't give up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Post! Thank you for sharing Bloggers.com. It looks like a great place to meet other bloggers. Let's connect on Facebook. Facebook.com/StephenZen

    ReplyDelete
  5. SIMPLY FOLLOW ME 4 TWEETS
    GET FREE FOLLOWERS

    http://t.co/hPBSuNf

    Let Us Follow is a great tool that allows you to get free followers. It is a unique system, just for signing up you get 25 credits. When you visit other sites like; facebook, twitter, etc. and like pages or follow tweeters you earn more credits. This helps you promote your page and increase your followers. They are other perks as well, if you write a blog about their product and services you can receive an additional 500 credits once it is approved. A friend shared this with me and now I am paying it forward, so to speak. Take advantage of this tool, share it with your friends. This is a great resource for anyone and especially if you are just getting started in writing blogs, facebook pages, your business, etc. Join us today.

    ReplyDelete